* Protective measures against COVID-19 Novel Corona Virus :-
1. Wash your hands frequently - Wash your hands regularly with soap and water or scrub your hands with an alcohol-based solution (Sanitizer).
2. Maintain social distance - Maintain a distance of atleast 1 meter (3 feet) with anyone who coughs or sneezes.
3. Avoid touching the eyes, nose and mouth.
4. Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then immediately dispose the used tissue.
5. If you have fever, cough and difficulty in breathing, seek medical care early - If you feel unwell, then stay at home. If you have fever, cough and difficulty in breathing, then seek medical attention immediately. Follow the instructions of your local health authority.
6. Follow the advice given by your healthcare provider - Stay informed on the latest developments about COVID-19. Follow the advice given by your healthcare provider or your national and local public health authority on how to protect yourself and others from COVID-19.
* Symptoms of COVID-19 Novel Corona Virus -
The following emergency warning signs or symptoms may appear 2–14 days after exposure :-
3. Shortness of breath
4. Persistent chest pain
5. Bluish lips or face
* Protective measures for persons who have recently visited areas where COVID-19 is spreading :-
1. Follow the guidance outlined above.
2. If you are feeling unwell due to symptoms like headache and mild runny nose, then stay at home until you recover. Avoid contact with others and seek appropriate medical treatment.
3. If you have fever, cough, and difficulty in breathing, then seek medical advice immediately and seek appropriate treatment.